Fuel dealers use supply tanks to store a wide variety of compounds, including heating oil, gas, propane, and water. The supply tanks need to be refilled when they are low to allow for un-interrupted service.
By implementing a smart tank level monitoring system, comprised of a sensor and an access point, fuel dealers can optimize their deliveries and decrease delivery related expenses.
How It Works
- Sensors send tank level changes via BLE (Blue-Tooth Low Energy) to an access point installed at the home or nearby building
- This access point collects and sends tank readings to the cloud where the data is analyzed
- The dealer manages, monitors and controls fill levels remotely via PC or mobile device through a web-based application
If your business depends on tank monitoring and distribution of bulk fuels or liquids to remote storage tanks of any kind, you could be wasting significant resources on inefficient fleet operations, time and energy and paying higher personnel and fuel costs.
Efficient fleet operations are only part of this picture. No matter what you store in your tanks, you need to know what’s going on with them around the clock. Having a tank monitoring solution will provide many benefits including…
- Reduced scheduled deliveries
- Deliver precise quantities to each tank location
- Return trucks empty
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Reduced vehicle usage
- Decreased business expenses
- Increased personnel productivity
- Improved customer service
Remotely monitor levels for a wide range of supply tanks, including:
- Fuel Tanks
- Heating oil tanks
- Water tanks