Last Modified: October 1, 2021
- We collect Information that you provide directly to us, including, as applicable, Information that you provide when you register for the Website, enroll in one of our services, purchase any of our products, request a product or service demonstration, or choose to participate in an IotaComm promotion through the Website. Information we request may include, without limitation, name, email address, date of birth or other information. We need this Information to verify our right to permit your use of this site, based upon your age and applicable law, to provide products, services or information you request, to contact you in connection therewith, or as further described herein. We may retain this Information for other uses as more fully set forth below;
- We collect Information related to your submission of orders, applications, or other submitted requests, including Information necessary to bill you and to demonstrate, administer and/or activate any products or services purchased or licensed, as applicable, through this Website;
- We may record log data in connection with your use of the Website, including Information from your device, its software and your activity on the Website; and
- We may use "cookies" or other persistent identifiers to enhance your experience and gather Information about visitors and visits to or use of the Website. Your web browser can be set to notify you when a cookie is received so that you may choose whether to accept it. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
We may retain Information related to you for as long as your account is active or as needed to:
Personally Identifying Information
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your Information or PII. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://www.iotacommunicationscom/california-privacy-policy.
Compliance with Nevada Law
To the extent applicable, Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to IotaComm via the following methods: by emailing email@example.com or by calling 855.743.6478. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute's opt-out requirements.
Our Use of Collected Information
In addition to the foregoing, we may use Information, including, but not limited to, PII, to:
- Help to establish and verify the identity of users;
- If applicable, create, maintain, administer and service users' accounts;
- Deliver products and provide services and support to users;
- Schedule and provide product or service demonstrations;
- Process authorized transactions and communicate with you about these transactions;
- Analyze the use of and improve our Website, including tailoring it to users’ preferences;
- Provide users with service updates and other important notices;
- Respond to your questions, inquiries, comments and instructions;
- Maintain, evaluate, and improve the security and integrity of our systems, including detection of potential fraud;
- Communicate with you about promotions you may enter on our Website;
- Provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications;
- Send you information about our products, special offers and promotions, if you request that we send you such information; and/or
- Obtain professional advice regarding our obligations or rights.
We may share Information about you with our affiliates for the purpose of: helping us provide you with better service, performing services on our behalf, responding to communications from you or as you authorize or request, making it more convenient for you to open a new account, and allowing our affiliates to provide you with information about its products and services that we believe may of benefit or interest to you.
We do not knowingly sell, and are not engaged in, the business of selling your Information or PII to third parties. We may share your Information or PII with service providers who provide services for our, and/or your benefit, for example, we must share Information or PII for the purpose of: information processing, transaction processing, account statement preparation, extending credit, performing credit history checks, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, analyzing data and trends, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These service providers are obligated to protect your Information.
At times, IotaComm may provide third parties and/or service providers with certain Information and PII to provide, or improve, our products and services, including to deliver products, or to help IotaComm market to consumers, including through joint marketing agreements with third parties. When we do this, we require those third parties and/or service providers to handle it in accordance with relevant laws. Information and PII will not intentionally be shared by us with third parties and/or service providers for their marketing purposes or for a subsequent sale without our consent. However, Information and PII collected by unrelated third parties and/or service providers are governed by their privacy practices and we encourage you to learn about the specifics of their privacy practices.
Required Disclosure of PII
Privacy And Third-Party Links/Applications
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your Information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional or joint marketing purposes, you can opt-out by contacting us in the manner provided for in the “Contacting Us” section below.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out, as applicable, by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (e.g., registration form, order form, etc.), by “unsubscribing” to the applicable communication, or at any other time by contacting us in the manner provided for in the “Contacting Us” section below.
- Targeted Advertising. If: (i) you do not want us to use information that we collect, or that you provide to us, to deliver targeted advertisements to you; or (ii) you do not want to receive certain targeted advertisements, you can opt-out, as applicable, by “unsubscribing” to the applicable communication or by contacting us in the manner provided for in the “Contacting Us” section below.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Companies we use to provide support services are not allowed to use your Information for their own purposes and are contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality. We limit their use of information to the performance of the specific services we have requested. We restrict access to Information by our employees and agents. Our employees are trained about privacy and are required to safeguard your Information.
The safety and security of your Information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Information/PII, we cannot guarantee the security of any Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of your Information, including PII, is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Our Policy Toward Children
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see the “Your California Privacy Rights” Section above for more information.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)